All the information you need on how to get help and give help safely during COVID-19.
Our Bodmin, Camelford and Wadebridge foodbanks are open for the collection of food boxes only (no tea and cake sadly 😢). Foodbank vouchers will be issued electronically by your referrer, you can then collect your food box during our opening times. We have social distancing guidelines in place, meaning that volunteers will meet you at the door and ensure that you receive your food box safely. At this time, none of our foodbanks are operating a drop-in facility but please do ask our volunteers if you need any further help or support.
If you need food, you will need an e-voucher from a referral agency. To find out more about this process and who can refer you, click here.
If you wish to donate food, we have several supermarket collection boxes in Wadebridge, Bodmin and Padstow. You can also leave food donations in the supermarket trolley outside Wadebridge Foodbank during opening hours (Monday-Thursday 10am-1pm) or drop your donations into Camelford or Bodmin foodbanks during their opening hours.
If you need access to the Foodbank to deliver a large donation, please telephone first. And thank you! We appreciate your support!
If you would like to donate money, you can make a one-off donation or support us regularly. All the information that you need is here.
Other Support Services and Information:
- Safer Cornwall – Bodmin Community Help during COVID-19
- Cornwall Council – Getting Help With Food
- Cornwall Council – Benefits and Covid-19
- Wadebridge and District Hope Initiative (Helping People Every Day)
- Concern Wadebridge – Coronavirus Support Services
- MIND – Corona Virus and Your Mental Health
- Support In Cornwall – COVID-19 Community Support in Cornwall
- Camelford Coronavirus Community Support Group
- Camelford GROW Centre – food, clothing, help, support and advice
- CAP Debt Centre
- Citizens Advice Centre Cornwall
- The Women’s Centre, Cornwall
- We Are With You – addiction advice and support during COVID-19
- Pentreath – Looking after Your Mental Health During COVID-19