You could help us to make a real difference in our local community.
The support of local and national businesses is vital to the running of our foodbank. We’d love your business to help us tackle food poverty on your doorstep. There are lots of ways to get involved, from volunteering with us a team building activity, to sharing your expertise.
- Organise a fundraising event to help make sure that no-one has to go hungry.
- Sponsor or donate equipment to help with the day-to-day running of the foodbank.
- Hold a team building day – volunteer with us and see how many food donations your team can sort and pack for people in crisis.
- Ask your staff to share their workplace skills with our volunteers to make us more effective.
- Run a food drive at your offices.
- Support us financially by making a donation towards running Foodbank and StoreHouse.
If your company shares our belief that no-one should go hungry in our local area, we would love to hear from you.
To find out more about getting involved please contact us.
Our current partners include:
Also a huge THANK YOU to all of the grant making trusts and funding partners that have supported us this year as we have raised money to purchase our new premises in Wadebridge, re-open StoreHouse and keep helping people in crisis need right across the North Cornwall area.
- Allchurches Trust
- Aviva Community Fund
- B&M Covid Support Fund
- Charities Aid Foundation
- Cornwall Community Foundation
- Cornwall Council Emergency Food Fund
- Duchy Health Charity
- Duke of Cornwall Benevolent Fund
- Elmgrant Trust
- Foyle Foundation
- Leatherseller’s Company Charitable Fund
- National Lottery Community Fund
- Norman Family Charitable Trust
- OneFamily Foundation
- Prince’s Countryside Fund
- Wadebridge Renewable Energy Network Treworder Fund